1. The bathroom stall is not only a place to do your “business,” but also your safehaven – a calming get-a-way location where you can relax for a good 15 minutes at a time. (At least until the auto-lights go off. Then it’s just weird to sit in the bathroom in the dark.)
2. You have to move certain emails out of your inbox and into a folder titled “I’ll deal with this later” just because looking at those email makes you infuriated.
3. You feel like you have multiple personalities when you get to work. You say outloud, “I’m doing great this morning! Thanks for asking! How are you doing today?” But you are really thinking to yourself, “How am I doing? I’m tired. I don’t want to be here today. I don’t feel like dealing with all of this crap. Screw you! Is it Friday yet?!”
4. You once described yourself as a happy-go-lucky, hopefully, bright-eyed young business woman. Now you just see yourself as a bitter, miserable old shrew.
5. You’d rather take a nap in the back seat of your car during lunch that risk having to talk about work in the breakroom with your co-workers.