I’m too busy for a real post – but here’s what I’m loving right now:
1. Kitchen is coming along. Heating and Air guy coming out tomorrow to vent our dryer!
2. Going out dancing this weekend for a girlfriend’s birthday – soooooo excited!
3. Had my performance review yesterday at work. It went alright (I’m a perfectionist so it wasn’t good enough for my standards…) but I might be getting a work laptop – yes!!!
4. Walmart had veggies trays for $4.88 this weekend with carrots, celery, snap peas, broccoli, and MINI PEPPERS! Those things are SO cute! And it came with yummy buttermilk ranch dip. We bought 2. :)Mmmmm!
5. We took those veggies and some PB&Js out to Piedmont Park this past weekend and had a picnic and took the doggies to the dog park – so much fun!
Ready for the weekend!