So I started this post FOREVER ago, and I’m probably not ever going to finish it. So I might as well go ahead and post what I have so far. I’m almost 7 months pregnant – I get a break. 🙂
I’ve been tagged in my first blogger game! I’m moving on up in the blogger world. 🙂 Thanks Kathryn!
1. Post The Rules.
2. Post A Photo Of Yourself and 11 Random Things
3. Answer The Questions Set For You In The Original Post
4. Create 11 New Questions and Tag People To Play Along and Answer Them
5. Go To Their Blog/Twitter and Tell Them You’ve Tagged Them
11 Random things:
1. I love to cook, but don’t enjoy baking.
2. I hate how I look with short hair.
3. My maiden name was Love.
4. I’m wearing maternity jeans right now and they are the most comfortable jeans I’ve ever worn.
5. I’m craving some fruit right now.
6. I love ranch dressing.
7. I have a family full of teachers, but I decided not to go into teaching.
8. I’ve been told I whine a lot. 🙂
9. I knew this baby was going to be a boy the whole time.
10. My mom is one of my best friends.
11. I’m a really good swimmer.
What is your adult beverage of choice? Red wine…mmmm I miss wine…
Desert, Mountains, Plains, or Tropics? Tropics – wish I was at the beach right now!
If you had to repeat one of these again, which would it be and why? Preschool, Elementary, Jr High/ Middle School, High School, College. College!!! I had a BLAST in college. And I totally would’ve changed my major so I didn’t waste my last semester doing student teaching and being absolutely miserable.
What is your favorite “saying”? I don’t think I have one!
Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? Nope
If your personality was an ice cream flavor, what flavor would you be and why? Oh geez…umm….strawberry? Cuz I’m kind of old fashioned and sweet? I don’t know – I’m so bad at questions like those! 🙂
What one food do you wish you liked, but just don’t? I have a hard time coming up with foods I don’t like. All I can think of is sesame oil and cool whip…
When you were little, what did you want to be when you “grew up”? A mom, a lifeguard, a vet and a painter.
Have you ever met someone famous? Who? Where? I met Bobby and Jamie Dean at a cooking show in Atlanta. They walked right up to me and my girl friends and started talking to us. Too bad I was already married then. 🙂
What song makes you crank the volume in your car? Right now it’s We Are Young. I feel so old lately, being knocked up and going to bed at 8pm. So I like singing that I’m young. 🙂
Who was your first celebrity crush? Johnathan Taylor Thomas. I had a huge poster of him in my room. Which totally makes me want to google him to see what he looks like now…