One of the treats I always have to get each time we go to Disney World is a Dole Whip. I love the tropical flavors of that iconic treat! It’s the perfect thing to cool you off after a lap or two around the Magic Kingdom. It’s smooth and creamy, and sweet and sour! So a few weeks ago when I was brainstorming ideas for Fish Extender gifts for our next Disney Cruise, I thought it would be cool to do a Dole Whip scented body scrub. Scroll down to see how I made it!
DIY Dole Whip Body Scrub Fish Extender Gift Idea
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- pineapple fragrance oil (about 10 drops or until the scent is strong enough)
- coconut fragrance oil (about 3 drops or until the scent is strong enough)
- 1-2 drops of yellow food coloring
- small glass jars
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave until it’s completely liquid.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, melted coconut oil, fragrance oils, and food coloring.
- Stir everything together and then spoon into jars. (Use a funnel if needed.)
- Screw on the top and tie a bow with some ribbon. Done!
Check out another cute Fish Extender idea below!